Are you ready to work with a team that is more like family? Shiloh Veterinary Hospital is currently looking for an associate full time Veterinarian to join our growing practice! Shiloh Veterinary Hospital is located on the west end of Billings, MT-the largest city in Montana! If you love the outdoors along with a city that still has a small town feel, we may be just the spot for you!
- Generous compensation
- Sign on / Retention bonus offered!
- Work life balance is a must! Flexible schedule
- Four-10 hour shifts with rotating four hour shifts on Saturdays.
- AAHA-accredited general care hospital that practices progressive, compassionate medicine and surgery.
We have a close knit team and focus on a positive culture so we are looking for someone who values teamwork, can get along well with coworkers, and has a heart for serving our clients and their pets. All of our after hour emergencies are referred to our sister hospital, Moore Lane Veterinary Hospital.
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing and able to obtain a Montana DVM license.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and task appropriately.
- Models professional and courteous manner with staff and clients, supporting positive hospital culture.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth.
Earliest Start Date:
Billings, Montana, United States