Stillwater Veterinary Clinic in Stillwater, MN is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team!
Our growing, leading edge multi-doctor practice is looking for a full-time Veterinarian. We are located southeast of Minneapolis and provide a full range of high-quality, compassionate care for dogs and cats. Our diagnostic capabilities include digital radiology (including dental radiology), ultrasound, and in-house complete blood count and serum chemistry capabilities. We also specialize in canine reproduction and offer in-house progesterone testing for same day results.
No emergencies or on call.
Associate Veterinarian Requirements:
- New graduates (mentorship available) or experience Veterinarians welcome to apply.
- Basic dental and surgery skills.
- Interest in canine reproduction would be great but not necessary.
- Excellent client communication skills, self-motivation, initiative, and attention to detail
- Seeking long-term employment with the ability to develop close client & patient relationships
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short term/Long Term disability
- 401 (K) plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid State License and DEA
Skills and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
Earliest Start Date:
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States