Position: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Hospital: Danvers Animal Hospital
City, State: Danvers, Massachusetts
Danvers Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Doctor of Veterinary Medicine to join our practice located in Danvers, Massachusetts. We are a growing, progressive, full service, 8 doctor, small animal and exotic practice on the beautiful North shore of Massachusetts. We are offering a tremendous opportunity for professional growth in quality medicine, surgery and urgent care cases.
We have an outstanding team of dedicated veterinarians, technicians, and receptionists. We strive to treat all of our patients with compassion and caring, adhere to the highest standards of exceptional veterinary medicine, have commitment to excellence, and provide our clients with exceptional personal service.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Doctor who enjoys practicing all disciplines of veterinary medicine and p ractice in accordance to state practice act and principles of veterinary medical ethics.
The Associate Veterinarian-under the guidance of the Medical Director-carries out our promise to our clients: making their pet’s health our top priority and excellent service our goal. The Associate Veterinarian educates clients on, advocates for and strives to deliver the highest quality medical, surgical, dental and nutritional diagnostics, treatment, and preventative care to companion animals.
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing to practice in the Massachusetts prior to start date
• A State Controlled Substance (SCS) License.
• Once an associate has obtained their SCS, Danvers Animal Hospital will pay for your DEA license
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
We reward leadership and excellence with:
• Highly competitive base salary
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Bonus Program
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Career Growth Opportunities
• In-house Training
Looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth? We want to hear from you!
Danvers, Massachusetts, United States