Come join our team at Stagecoach Pet Hospital where “Paws are in good Hands”! At Stagecoach Pet Hospital, our mission is to provide compassionate, quality care for your pet with our friendly staff, caring atmosphere, and state of the art medical care. We strive to ensure that your experience here is both a positive and rewarding one. We are very active in our community and offer fun opportunities for our clients such as pictures with Santa and Halloween costume contests.
If you are wanting to join a compassionate, positive, and knowledgeable team, look no further! We are looking for someone to join our team today!
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up–to–date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow–up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up–to–date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
- Professional demeanor and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Sign-on bonus offered
Earliest Start Date:
Killeen, Texas, United States