Salisbury Park Veterinary Hospital is a VSBSA accredited Hospital with a 24hr support located at our Golden Grove branch (10 mins from Salisbury). Veterinarians in the Vets4Pets group have experience ranging from 1 to 20+ years’. Professional interests within the practice include canine and feline internal medicine, exotic and pocket pet medicine and surgery, oncology, emergency medicine, diagnostic imaging, neurology, orthopaedic surgery, dentistry, and behaviour therapy.
Our clinic is open:
Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm
Saturday 9am – 12pm
Salisbury Park Vet Hospital offers:
– Access to refer internally to our other 6 practices for services including oncology and rehabilitation services.
– A team of 6 competent and highly skilled Qualified Veterinary Nurses.
– Smart Flow integrated with RxWorks software.
– 2 Consulting rooms
– 1 dedicated operating theatre
– Boarding Facilities
– Digital Radiography
– Dentistry Equipment
– Bair Huggers for patient warming
– Pulse Oximeter
– Idexx Catalyst Machine
– Idexx UA Analyser
– RX works computer software
You will enjoy the challenge of a wide and varied caseload which includes consulting, day surgery and hospitalised patient care every day, and will help direct a team of dedicated nurses to maintain excellent standards. The position will offer the opportunity and financial support for professional growth and development, exposure to a varied caseload, interaction with our senior veterinary team and access to the wider VetPartners veterinary community.
What is on offer:
– Full-time vets can expect to work 3 full week days, 1 shorter week day and a fortnightly weekend rotation at our emergency clinic
– You will also enjoy sole charge days
– Veterinarians seeking part time work are also encouraged to apply.
– On call, duties are mostly covered by our two permanent night vets, with the remainder worked by day vets on a roster, currently approximately ten nights per year.
– After hours work attracts bonus payments commensurate with professional work done.
– Annual leave allowance is four weeks.
– Membership to VIN, VetEducation webinars.
– $1,000 CE allowance and 1-week Study leave
– Access to internal and external learning and development workshops
– An employee assistance program helps you thrive professionally and personally in this new role.
– Salary is reflective of experience. An established vet with 2-5yrs small animal experience can expect to earn. $65,000 (2yr) – $80,000 (5yr) – more experienced will attract higher salary
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] or contact Lauren on +61415 978 686
Small animal practitioner