San Tan Animal Hospital is looking for a veterinarian that desires personal and professional growth. We are an AAHA accredited, full service, 8 doctor, small animal practice located in Queen Creek, AZ. We have a long-standing and growing clientele that values our high standard of care. We have an experienced, dedicated, and kindhearted staff. We pride ourselves on excellent client service and treatment plans to fit our client and patient’s needs. We offer digital radiography, ultrasound, digital dental radiography, complete in-house lab, in house pharmacy and therapeutic laser. We are currently building a state-of-the-art surgery center to expand our surgery and dental services. We offer a 4-day work week, competitive salary and benefits package including VIN membership, CE and other benefits and compensation
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Arizona
- Professional demeanor and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
- SVP is offering a sign-on bonus for this hospital location
Earliest Start Date:
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States