An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full-Time Veterinarian to join our team at Peninsula Vets, the ideal candidate will have a passion for high-level patient care, alongside the ability to develop great working relationships.
At Peninsula Veterinary Surgery, we aim to provide a comprehensive, professional, and compassionate veterinary service. We recognise the significance of pets and the place they hold in a family.
Our aim is to provide a friendly work environment with an emphasis on high standards of care and continuing education. You will be supported by a team of highly trained and enthusiastic nurses and a clientele who truly value their pets. As a Veterinarian, you will build upon the success of the current team:
- Providing clinical support across the clinic, ensuring the provision of best practice patient care at all times.
- Working with the Practice Manager to improve strategies to manage patient flow
- Ensuring clinical standards and continue to build the culture of collaboration and excellence.
- Fostering and support the highest quality of teaching and mentoring of clinic staff.
- Working closely with all colleagues and nurture a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
What we can offer:
- Fantastic budget to buy new medical equipment for the clinic
- Work with an established high performing team
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Australia
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 5 years’ practical experience
- Someone who is passionate about surgery
- A commitment to provide gold standard patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously as well as in a team
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
Earliest Start Date: