Deerfield Animal Hospital is a fast paced, fast growing, progressive veterinary hospital located in an affluent area of North Central San Antonio. Our excellent clientele affords the opportunity to practice the highest quality veterinary medicine and surgery. We offer preventative medicine, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, radiology, dentistry, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, boarding, internal medicine, and client education.
At Deerfield Hospital our mission is to provide excellent and compassionate pet health care through humble service and genuine care.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
- Professional demeanor and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
Southern Veterinary Partners rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
- SVP is offering a sign-on bonus for this hospital location.
Earliest Start Date:
San Antonio, Texas, United States