Save the Dogs is looking for:
- Volunteering for minimum 2 weeks: addressed to surgeon/clinician vet nurses with at least 3 years experience. The charity offers to cover the flight to/from Romania and roundtrip transportation with our driver from Bucharest to Cernavoda. Free accommodation in hotel/apartment. Meals up to the volunteer.
- Contract of professional collaboration for 3/6/12 months: addressed to surgeon/clinician vet nurses with at least 3 years experience willing to move to Cernavoda, in Romania. Depending on individual experience, the activities will focus on sterilizations or medical assistance to the dogs/cats leaving for adoption abroad. A package of benefits is offered depending on the length of the contract.
- Assisting in daily checks and treatments of shelter animals as required
- Assist with the routine treatments to be provided to shelter animals ( internal/ external parasite treatment, vaccinations etc)
- Anaesthesia monitoring for surgical procedures ( injectable anaesthesia is used)
- Assist in the checkups and health checks needed for animals departing in the international adoption program as required
- Full commitment to individual and shelter animal welfare
- Good level of experience, preferably experience with total injectable anaesthesia but not necessary
- Be open minded, flexible, passionate and able to work in a team
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date: