Who are we?
Established in 2013, Delahey Veterinary Clinic is driven by a passion for animals and providing the best care and support to our local pet community. Located just 20 kilometres north-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate will be flexible with the ability to pick up additional hours to cover annual, sick leave as necessary and work 1 in 4 weekends.
What’s on offer?
- Remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Access to NVC’s Veterinary Training Centre
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Focus and commitment on your professional development
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Veterinary Nursing with relevant Certificate 4 qualifications
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date: