Fawkner Vet Hospital
We are a 10-Vet Hospital with a range of experience and ability to draw from and add to! This experience means we offer a diverse range of services including complex soft-tissue surgery, orthopaedics, rehabilitation and medicine.
- 4 consulting rooms
- Well-equipped clinic featuring digital x-ray, in-house lab facilities, ultrasound, endoscopy, ACCELL massage unit and more
- Large, established and loyal client base
- A newly-renovated clinic that is purpose-built and custom-designed, to allow an efficient and comfortable workflow for our patients and staff
- We like our team to have a work/life balance and have a roster that is flexible
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide effective support to veterinarians in all aspects of veterinary nursing, including anaesthetic monitoring, animal handling.
- Maintain an excellent level of patient care and customer service at all times, treating every patient as if they were your own.
- Maintain a consistently high level of organisation and cleanliness in the hospital and kennel areas at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing (or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience.
- Ability to work well and multitask under pressure in a high-volume, busy hospital environment.
- A keen desire to deliver excellent standards of patient care and customer service at all times.
- Excellent general computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A genuine love for animals and their people.
Part-Time, Locum / Relief
Vet Nurse / Technician
Small animal practitioner
Earliest Start Date:
Latest Start Date: