Our state of the art hospital is fully equipped.
Together with our dedicated team, we provide the ultimate care for your pet. Our staff receives ongoing training to ensure up to date advice.
Coast Animal Health is totally committed to giving your pet the best care while ensuring you receive friendly and courteous service. Our team is here to guide you with your pet’s continuing good health and well-being.
Our veterinary team understands how important your furry friends are to your family. All of our Vets are fully qualified, and nurses are highly skilled and passionate individuals with many years of experience and special interests to share.
We’re also proud members of the Australian Veterinary Association.
Our hospital is a spacious, well-equipped practice:
- 3 consult rooms
- Separate staff areas
- Treatment area
- Dedicated surgical suite.
- Digital x-ray
- In- house blood
- Apply clinical nursing skills including anaesthetics and post-op recovery monitoring; blood draw, assess and monitor patient vital signs, identify and report abnormalities.
- A high level of patient care standards and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and communicate well with fellow nursing staff, veterinary professionals and associated hospital team members.
- Be professional and punctual in the workplace.
- Cert IV (or equivalent) qualifications in Veterinary Nursing with a minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience.
- Strong animal handling skills.
- Excellent client communication.
- Ability to work well within a team and adapt to changing work environments and schedules.
- Confidence in all areas of General Practice nursing.
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date: