Tired of the daily caseload of vaccinations, but not quite ready for the variety of critical care cases? Animal Specialty Center , located in Yonkers, New York, is looking to hire Urgent Care Veterinarians that focus on non-critical cases that enter the emergency department.
We are interested in speaking to internship trained candidates and experienced GP or ER clinicians for part time or full time positions.
This position will include care and services of non-critical care cases, to include skin lacerations, vomiting, bite wounds, ear infections, eye and skin issues, etc. The schedule will consist of four 9 or 10-hour shifts, either 12PM to 9PM or 12PM to 10PM, with no overnights!
ASC is a newly renovated 16,000 square foot state-of-the-art 24-hour referral and emergency hospital located in Yonkers, NY. We have a team of over 100 caring professionals in a variety of disciplines including, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Rehabilitation/Acupuncture and Surgery.
• ASC offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
• Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our hospital.
ASC ideal candidate:
• Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
• Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
• Superior organizational skills congruent with an ability to triage and work within a fast-paced emergency/critical care unit
• A collaborative leader who will match and embrace ASC’s culture
Location: Yonkers, NY
Enjoy working/living in affluent Westchester County with a short 30-minute train or car ride to Manhattan. You can live in the suburbs with easy access to the vibrant culture that NYC offers. Alternatively, choose to live in NYC and have an easy reverse commute.
All interested candidates please apply online of submit your CV to [email protected] .
NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 80 specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more-more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients and people. Learn more at NVACompassionFirst.com .
Yonkers, New York, United States