National Veterinary Associates (NVA) is the largest independent owner of veterinary hospitals and pet resorts in the United States. We are backed by Private Equity Funds and own or partner with over 1000 General Practice Hospitals, Specialty and ER hospitals, and Pet Resorts in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. With over 15,000 animal health professionals, our mission is “to improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care.” Our many veterinarians provide a full range of medical and surgical services, and our local hospital and pet resort leaders embody the entrepreneurial spirit in which NVA was created. NVA believes in putting clients and community first, engaging with respect and integrity, and making a lasting and positive impact by working as a team.
We are looking for a VOIP Telecommunications Specialist to be part of a fast-paced thriving Company. The successful candidate will be well versed in all aspects of telephony.
• Provide technical advice on telecommunications systems
• Install, configure and manage VoIP systems within NVA (star2star, Vonage)
• Trouble shoot – phone systems/phone lines/SIP trunks/Internet
• Receive feedback, identify users’ needs and requirements and mobilize existing technology to meet their criteria
• Document tickets in ticketing system, requests, incidents and projects and report on them
• Order/provision internet circuits
• Ability to maneuver in multiply portals
• Follow industry’s standards and best practices
• Proven work experience as a Telecommunications Specialist w/ 5+ years in Telecommunications.
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Comfortable with Excel, Word, Teams, and numerous databases.
• Hands on experience with all telecommunications systems including PBX ‘s (NEC/Toshiba) and VoIP systems (Star2Star/Vonage)
• Adequate interpersonal and organizational skill
• Team player with strong customer service skills
NVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Hiring is contingent on candidate verifying their eligibility to work in the United States and passing a complete background check and drug screen.
*This role is not open to receiving agency candidates and any contingent submissions will not be honored.
Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, United States