Solano-Napa Pet Emergency Clinic (SPEC), located in Fairfield, CA, is seeking a Relief Emergency veterinarian to join our team. We are a well-equipped hospital located near San Francisco, Napa Valley, Davis and Sacramento. We allow you the freedom to practice medicine as you’ve been trained to do.
We are interested in speaking with experienced ER DVMs, internship trained DVMs, and new grads or GP DVMs who have an interest in emergency medicine. Part Time and/or Full Time positions are also available!
What’s it like to work here?
- Fun/Fulfilling – we are a drama-free, happy staff. We have a supportive environment filled with hard working people. Our hearts lead us to serve pets in need and we enjoy doing it together.
- Collaborative -vets, RVT’s and techs work closely as colleagues to give our patients the best we have. Multiple vets per shift sharing the work, sharing ideas and helping each other in times of need.
- Safe and Supportive -we are good at mentoring new grads and seasoned vets new to the ER world. We regularly mentor vet students from UC Davis. We love supporting anyone in our field.
- Life Embracing -we are hard workers, but we enjoy our time off! Many of us are friends outside of work. Flexible scheduling with built-in time off. We are family friendly.
- Growth Oriented -we are a growing practice with many opportunities to learn and improve our skills. We invest in learning and CE. We value constant learning.
- Surgery Opportunities -we offer the opportunity to cut major ER surgeries for those who enjoy using their hands.
Please check our client references on Google Places, Facebook, or Yelp! Feel free to ask to contact one of our current SPEC ER vets or referring veterinarians if you would like other references. We are proud of who we are.
We are searching for good people with similar values who want to be part of our team of vets, RVTs and techs. Please contact us to learn more!
Earliest Start Date:
Fairfield, California, United States