Countryside Veterinary Center is seeking to hire a full-time OR part-time Associate Veterinarian specialized or looking to specialize in rehabilitation for our well-equipped hospital in Countryside, IL.
The ideal doctor will have an entrepreneurial spirit and the independent ability to create an enhanced and progressive rehabilitation program with the full support of the Medical Director, allowing you to bring your vision to life! We are looking for someone that ideally has their acupuncture certification as well as rehab.
We are a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We strive to offer the highest quality of care at affordable prices. We have a progressive approach to medicine offering a wide range of surgical, rehabilitation, and wellness services to our patients. Our doctors perform complex soft-tissue and orthopedic surgery and in turn we provide our patients with fantastic rehabilitation services, treatments, and therapies. We are looking to expand our already-established long list of clients and rehabilitation services. Come and grow your own business within our hospital!
• Team of 9 DVMs
• A large support staff consisting of 15 Technicians including 2 CVTs with rehab certification to support the incoming doctor
• Non-appointment based practice; all rehab is scheduled
• VSMT (Chiropractic) certified DVM on staff
• Hydrotherapy Treadmill
• Laser therapy
• Digital Radiology
• Digaterm (Veterinary Thermography)
• Pharmacy and diagnostics on site with in-house blood work
• Electronic Medical Records
Even MORE Benefits:
• Health, dental, vision
• 401 (K) plan + company match
• Paid vacation
• Continuing Education (including remainder of school for your rehab certification )
• State License and DEA
• Generous employee discounts
Countryside, Illinois, United States