We are currently looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse who is looking for an opportunity to expand their nursing skills in theatre work, inpatient care and nurse consulting. The role is based on a 40 hour week with no out of hours across both of our branches. The rota includes working 1 in 6 Saturday mornings with a half day off the following week.
We are a well-established, busy two branch small animal practice in Basingstoke and Tadley with a longstanding and loyal client base and a popular and well used Pet Health Club. Our team is made up of 5 Veterinary Surgeons, 6 Registered Veterinary Nurses and 2 Student Veterinary Nurses. We are well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound machine and laser therapy.
Our ideal candidate will be a friendly, motivated, hardworking and adaptable Registered Veterinary Nurse or final year Student Veterinary Nurse.
• 4 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom