Veterinary Outside Sales Representative
We are in search of a veterinary sales professional who is all about excellent customer service and building strong relationships in the veterinary community. If you are outgoing, goal oriented, and have a passion to promote excellent veterinary medicine, we want to talk with you about our unique role as a Referral Relationship Manager.
In this full-time role, the Referral Relationship Manager will engage the veterinary community with how our new veterinary hospital, Pacific Northwest Pet ER & Specialty Center, can enhance and advance the excellent care and quality service provided to their clients and pet patients.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create opportunities for specialty services offered by our new veterinary specialty hospital in Vancouver, Washington
• Meet with key personnel at veterinary practices to understand their service needs and be a resource to each hospital
• Enhance veterinary community relationships by organizing veterinary education events
• Develop and execute a territory business plan
• Deliver strong results in key sales metrics and goals
• Determine what’s needed to achieve exceptional client experience
• Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives that drive our client experience goals
• Ability to travel daily to various sites within territory, expenses reimbursed.
• Associates degree or higher in Animal Science, Medical Technical Specialty or Communications
• 3-5 years sales experience preferably in animal health or medical device desired
• Proficiency in veterinary medical terminology and procedures
• Proven track record of strong sales performance
• Highly customer oriented and flexible
• Strong written and verbal communication
Pacific Northwest Pet ER & Specialty Center is a member of the NVA Compassion-First Specialty+ER Hospitals network, a family of specialty and referral hospitals across the country committed to its core values of collaboration, integrity, empowerment, kindness, and community.
We offer the full menu of benefits and competitive compensation you would expect from an opportunity as unique as this. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a Drug Free Workplace. Selected individual will need to complete background and substance abuse testing.
Vancouver, Washington, United States