Our state of the art hospital is fully equipped.
Together with our dedicated team, we provide the ultimate care for your pet. Our staff receives ongoing training to ensure up to date advice.
Coast Animal Health is totally committed to giving your pet the best care while ensuring you receive friendly and courteous service. Our team is here to guide you with your pet’s continuing good health and well-being.
Our veterinary team understands how important your furry friends are to your family. All of our Vets are fully qualified, and nurses are highly skilled and passionate individuals with many years of experience and special interests to share.
We’re also proud members of the Australian Veterinary Association.
Our hospital is a spacious, well-equipped practice:
- 3 consult rooms
- Separate staff areas
- Treatment area
- Dedicated surgical suite.
- Digital x-ray
- In-house blood machine (IDEXX)
The Role includes:
- Greeting clients and their pets and managing new patient registrations.
- Managing phone calls, emails and client inquiries.
- Scheduling appointments for multiple veterinarians.
- Invoicing clients and collecting payments.
- Processing pet insurance claims.
- Providing administrative support to veterinarians and the Practice Manager.
- Assisting clients with retail sales of over the counter products.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Min 2 years of clinical experience as a veterinary nurse, receptionist or animal attendant would take someone from the health industry.
- Friendly, warm personality with a strong customer focus and a soft spot for animals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate ideally with experience in scheduling appointments and managing a customer database.
- Enjoy working as part of a team with the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Proven experience in a customer service role.
- Great time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and a can-do attitude.
Earliest Start Date: