Dr. Nina’s Animal Hospital Sarasota is located in Sarasota, Florida. We are one of two Dr. Nina’s Animal Hospital locations, the other being in Parrish. Here at Dr. Nina’s Animal Hospital, we value the love that we share with our pets and understand the importance of dependable vet care services. Since 2007, Dr. Nina’s Animal Hospital has been providing a wide range of services to those in Sarasota and the surrounding areas. From simple vaccinations to extensive surgeries, our team is here for our clients every step of the way. We are a full-service animal hospital and welcome both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care for dogs and cats. Here at Dr. Nina’s, we strive to serve as a “one-stop-shop” for all of our clients’ veterinary needs. If you are a passionate and caring team player please apply today!
Our pet groomers deliver high-quality grooming services to clients. The position is focused in both grooming and bathing dogs and cats. This position entails a large amount of individual work as well as teamwork with other veterinary staff.
A qualified applicant will demonstrate knowledge and skills in the grooming industry and will possess the following skills:
- Utilize grooming instruments, including shears and dryers.
- Perform grooming services per client instructions.
- Comfort calming and working with nervous dogs to promote a positive experience.
- Positive attitude towards all pets and their owners as well as comfort with all breeds of dogs and cats.
- Direct customer service experience to establish a trusting bond with our clients and to handle potentially difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- High standard for cleanliness and the self-directedness to keep your workstation neat and tidy.
- Skilled in other areas including nail trims, ear cleaning, and anal gland expressing.
- Ability to receive feedback from clients.
- The position requires bending, kneeling, lifting (up to 50 pounds, as necessary), and standing for long periods of time. At least 2 years of pet grooming experience required.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience as a professional groomer
- References required
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term Disability
- Teladoc- FREE doctor access 24/7
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- A large network of over 2,000 veterinary professionals who all share common interest in promoting a collaborative working environment and individual career growth
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while tackling a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals among a great team of people!
Earliest Start Date:
Sarasota, Florida, United States