Are you a cape-wearing superhero practice manager? Mansfield Animal Clinic in Mansfield, TX is looking for a Practice Manager to lead all aspects of all operations of an AAHA accredited hospital. Our employees hold the highest regard for maintaining a healthy, safe, and cohesive work environment while also maintaining legal and ethical continuity within the practice. You will always lead by example and maintain a professional attitude. You will be responsible for the success of the hospital in the following areas: patient care, client and staff retention, controlling expenses; top-line revenue; and overall profitability.¬†
As a Practice Manager you will:
- Be flexible in work schedule as the needs of the hospital are ever-changing. Be available by cell phone most times.
- Be attentive to the encouraging needs of staff as individuals in the quest to establish a team environment.
- Strong in time management, conflict resolution, and emotional intelligence.
- Experience with on-boarding and training.
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying records and equipment weighing up to 25 lbs; requires sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Staff Management
- Client/Patient Management
- Building/Property Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Management
- Maintain the use of a hospital budget
- Four-year college degree or C.V.P.M desirable but not required
- 2+ years of managerial/supervisory experience.
- A positive Client Experience centered background is required.
- Process-oriented and implementation experience
- Computer knowledge required; familiar with Word, Excel, and use of communication tools such as Instant Messenger and email.
- Previous experience in a veterinary setting is highly preferred
Earliest Start Date:
Mansfield, Texas, United States