Pet Grooming Assistant
As a busy, non-appointment practice we are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented individual to join our dedicated team.
Shift/Hours: Varies. Seeking a full or part time team member. Candidates must be flexible.
The opportunity to work in a hospital committed to education, client service and above all, patient care.
Competitive benefits package including pet care discount and additional incentives.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting pet groomer with bathing, blow-drying, brushing in an efficient and effective manner
- Bathing animals going home from boarding
- Restraining animals for hair-cuts
- Preparing the bathing area
- Mixing shampoos and conditioner to proper dilution ratios
- Maintain a clean work station
- Cleaning cages
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Able to stand and bend for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Detail-oriented, outgoing, reliable and honest
- Client service experience
- Weekend availability
- 6:30 am -5 pm availability
Earliest Start Date:
Orland Park, Illinois, United States