Are you bored with Routine Care? Overnight Emergency/Critical Care Doctor needed.
Located in the heart of Dallas – Fort Worth, I-20 Animal Medical Center is searching for an intelligent, passionate, and experienced DVM to welcome to our team. While quality of life is important to us to provide to all staff, we are also very passionate about making sure that our patients are continuously provided the best care possible. Being a 24-hour emergency hospital that is open year-round, we are currently looking for the right team member to fill one of our overnight positions that can uphold our core values of customer service, exceptional skill, and extraordinary care while striving to build a culture of family, home, and excellence.
I-20 Animal Medical Center is an emergency care hospital, but also provides general care, boarding, grooming, and dental services. Not only are we AAHA Certified, but we are Cat Friendly Certified and working on becoming Fear Free Certified! We do most lab work in-house and have a wide range of diagnostic capabilities including digital radiograph, ultrasound, laser therapy, endoscopy, laparoscopy, ultrasound/echocardiography (portable and stationary), and generators for oxygen and electricity.
What we have to offer-
• High base salary starting at $150,000.
• Retention bonus of $15,000 over 2 years.
• Great benefits package
• Opportunity to acquire job-specific skills and to develop those skills through application.
• Long term stability in a national company while maintaining a friendly supportive team.
• Pro/sal pay system offers financial recognition for your increased efforts.
• Standards of care and mentorship
• Growth and development
• Large corporate structure for transfers and promotions
• Surrounded by great neighborhoods, diverse communities, events and entertainment.
• A business casual atmosphere
We encourage you to visit our website for additional information about our doctors and practice at www.i20animal.com. If you are qualified and would like to be included in our applicant group or would like more information about the position and/or our surrounding area, please contact our Hospital Administrator, Susan Kipp, at [email protected] with your resume and availability (please note any schedule requirement or limitations).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Arlington, Texas, United States