We are looking for a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse to provide gold standard care to our own out of hours patients and clients and to those of a small number of partner practices. You will be required to undertake general nursing duties including inpatient care and anaesthesia and you will be comfortable answering and triaging phone calls from clients and taking payments. Your shifts will be:
• Saturdays 7am to 6.30 pm and Sundays 8.30am to 6.30pm. We do have some flexibility to provide cover depending on the candidate’s needs
• Opportunity for the candidate to provide weekday cover, but this is only in the event of absence and is optional
We are a friendly RCVS accredited small animal hospital with our own dedicated out of hours service. We work to extremely high standards of patient care, with separate cat and dog wards, in-house laboratory and laparoscopic equipment. We have been awarded outstanding in all six RCVS practice standard awards.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse looking to provide gold standard care to patients and clients. You will be a natural team player and willing to support and guide junior team members as and when required. You will be flexible and happy to assist in all aspects of the role.
• 4 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Milford, Surrey, United Kingdom