Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals, Tinton Falls is seeking a Medical Director.
We are looking for a compassionate, collaborative, and skilled veterinary specialist with strong communication skills and a proven track record to lead our team as Medical Director.
RBVH is a 24-hour emergency and critical care facility located in Tinton Falls, New Jersey, minutes from the beach and an hour from New York City and Philadelphia. We are a specialty practice, general practice, and provide house call services that utilize the most current procedures and state-of-the-art equipment. Our specialty practice includes specialists in anesthesiology & pain management, avian & exotics, cardiology, clinical nutrition, critical care, dentistry & oral surgery, dermatology & allergy, diagnostic imaging, internal medicine, interventional radiology, neurology, oncology (medical & radiation), ophthalmology, physical rehabilitation, and surgery.
As Medical Director you would:
- Promote coordination among specialties to foster a collaborative environment for teamwork
- Model and provide leadership for delivery of excellent client service and patient experience and ensure successful implementation of effective strategies and approaches
- Promote information sharing, benchmarking, and best practice identification across the hospital.
- Participate in strategy development and deployment.
- Drive and support innovation
- Engage and align doctors with Compassion-First initiatives
- Promote process efficiency and improve patient results and client experience through Lean Six Sigma and change management
- Develop mechanisms to provide/track/improve clinical performance and outcomes
- Oversee Doctors and evaluate their performance
- Create benchmarks for key performance indicators
- Develop strong relationships with medical staff, drive DVM engagement, and advance doctor leadership
- Assure compliance with Federal and State laws, regulations, safety standards, and requirements of accrediting licensing agencies
- Serve as liaison between executive management and medical teams
- Create, manage and lead specialty advisory board to help ensure best possible medical outcomes, hospital and specialty collaboration, and development of minimum standards of care and protocols to achieve desired standards
- Support Veterinary Nursing Development Department
- Play a key role in the decision-making process and assist in the development of clinical and business plans for implementing new advancements in veterinary medicine
- Review and make recommendations on physician-requested capital budget items
- Engage in specialty practice with the frequency necessary to maintain clinical competence
To begin your journey please send your CV to Patrick O’Keefe, [email protected]
NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 80 specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more-more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients, and people. Learn more at NVACompassionFirst.com
Earliest Start Date:
Tinton Falls, New Jersey, United States