FM 1960 Animal Hospital is an AAHA accredited hospital in North Houston is seeking an entrepreneurial Medical Director. We aim to provide professional, timely care to every animal that comes through our doors and focus on work, life, and family balance. If this fits your needs, then this is the right hospital for you.
About the Hospital:
- Offer a broad range of services for cats and dogs.
- General practice hospital with the ability to handle emergency and critical care cases.
- Dedicated and committed staff with a 2:1 tech to doctor ratio.
- In-house and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- Offer digital radiology and ultrasound.
The Medical Director will enjoy being part of a collaborative team and will be the driver of the practice, focusing on building outstanding customer experience. They will take pride in offering unmatched compassionate care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood. They will partner with the practice manager in leadership, patient care, staff mentorship and development, and meeting the financial goals of the practice.
We are seeking a partner with a vested interest in the financial success of the practice, a results-oriented attitude, and who is committed to establishing deep roots in the community.
- Have 4+ years of proven experience.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas, or able to attain one, and be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched compassionate care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
Earliest Start Date:
Houston, Texas, United States