FM 1960 Animal Hospital in Houston is seeking a Medical Director to join our team.
We are looking for a full-time Veterinarian with an interest in leadership growth . We would like to groom this person to be an authority within the next year and partner with the practice manager in leadership, patient care, staff mentorship and development, and meeting the financial goals of the practice.
About our hospital:
- Offer a broad range of services for cats and dogs.
- General practice hospital with the ability to handle emergency and critical care cases.
- Dedicated and committed staff with a 2:1 tech to doctor ratio.
- In-house and diagnostics.
- Offer digital radiology and ultrasound.
Our doctors are always looking for more ways in which to serve their community. We are open to all ideas! This hospital has room to enhance our services. As a Leader with us, we will value your input on services that we can add to our hospital.
- Have 4+ years of proven experience.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas, or able to attain one, and in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched compassionate care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
As an employee , you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Schedules to balance Work, Life, and Family
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Matching 401 (k) plan
Earliest Start Date:
Houston, Texas, United States