About IVC Evidensia
An international veterinary acquisitions company. We are proud to be the UK network of IVC Evidensia, Europe’s leading veterinary care provider based across 11 countries employing 19,000 staff. We invest in our people, premises and processes to provide clinical excellence.
We are fortunate to be an organisation that is continuing to perform well during this difficult economic climate and we are going from strength to strength through our growth plan.
You will be able to demonstrate examples of our core principles:
- Embrace teamwork and collaboration
- Honest and open-minded
- Take responsibility for making things happen
QA Analyst Requirements:
- Acting as an integrated member of the development team; participate in scrum ceremonies i.e. refinement, planning, estimation, retrospective, and daily stand-up sessions & story kick-offs
- Work with Digital Product Owners to support the development of acceptance criteria, ensuring quality, security and resilience on every user story
- Understanding the business impact of technical changes and be comfortable making risk assessments and proactively bring issues, problems and suggestions to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Considering and conducting manual testing maximise discovery of bugs and defects on a wide range of browsers and mobile devices
- Communicating bugs early and effectively
- Ensures the ‘Definition of Done’ is adhered to on every deployment
- Building/maintaining our test framework from the ground up, with the help of the developers, and ensuring that it is fit for purpose and followed
- Liaising and building relationships with IT/Dev Ops to ensure pen and load tests are completed frequently (particularly when a campaign is due to launch)
- Ensure every team is aware of the importance of principles of good software design and development
What you get in return
Discretionary bonus scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Dog friendly office
Generous annual and birthday leave
Enhanced family friendly policies
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Earliest Start Date:
Keynsham, Bristol, United Kingdom