We are seeking a team oriented and enthusiastic Managing Veterinarian to join our Roxboro Animal Hospital Team.
Roxboro Animal Hospital is an AAHA accredited and well -established, full service small animal hospital in a clean, modern facility. We provide complete medical, surgical, dental, boarding and grooming care for our community with a focus on providing professional, compassionate care paired with superior customer service. You will routinely find our doctors spending extra time with our clients, not just educating them, but building lasting relationships and treating patients like their own.
As a Managing Veterinarian at Roxboro Animal Hospital, you will receive:
In order to provide top notch quality medicine, we are equipped with 3 canine exam rooms and 1 feline exam room with separate entrances and exits for each species. We have a dedicated surgical suite with all the bells and whistles including a full array of diagnostic tools and services including:
Medical Director Leadership Qualities, Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Our desired candidate will foster a positive, supportive environment that will encourage learning and collaboration across our team. We want someone who will instill teamwork with a servant leadership approach! You should be passionate about providing quality medicine, client education, and exceptional service to our loyal clientele.
Advancing Medical Care
Leading Staff and Practice
Skills and Basic Qualifications
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the State of North Carolina
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Delegate tasks and achieve results with hospital team leaders
• Make decisions confidently and effectively
• Lead employees by coaching, correcting, developing, and motivating them to achieve success
• Manage time and tasks appropriately
• Model a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
Roxboro, North Carolina, United States