Tri City East Veterinary Hospital is located in Mesa, Arizona and has been serving the community since 1985. We are a full-service animal hospital and welcome pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. We also have a in-hospital boarding facility. Here at Tri City, we value our staff as well as our clients in a sense that makes staff dedicated, and keeps clients coming back over the years. If you are a passionate and caring team player please apply today!
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Arizona
- 3+ years of leadership/management experience, preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a veterinarian, preferred
- Professional demeanor and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Must be proficient in surgery
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
Earliest Start Date:
Mesa, Arizona, United States