Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolis area, Family Pet Clinic of North Richland Hills is looking to add a talented Kennel Technician to our growing 5 doctor AAHA accredited practice! We are dedicated to providing a positive impact on our patients, pet owners, and the local community by practicing high quality medicine.
The Kennel Technician is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with a Hospital Manager and supporting medical staff to provide exceptional patient care. Feeds, waters and medicates animals according to schedules. Controls and restrains animals as required. Cleans, changes, and disinfects cages and yards; sanitizes animal rooms, hallways, and ancillary equipment. Exercises animals and maintains cleanliness throughout the inside and outside of the hospital.
Why Choose Family Pet Clinic of North Richland Hills:
• We have a supportive team dedicated to making other feel welcoming and always available to lend a helping hand
• We have an incredible learning environment where everyone can feel safe asking questions with the ability to grow in your career.
• We truly have a family like atmosphere where people are nice, we get along, we love to laugh and have fun. We enjoy our job and the company around us.
Employee Pet Discount
• Closed on major holidays
• Paid Holidays after 1 year
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance/ADD Insurance
• HSA/FSA Offered
For more information about us, please visit https://www.fpcnorthrichlandvet.com
North Richland Hills, Texas, United States