We are currently looking for an Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly team at Hamilton Specialist Referrals in Buckinghamshire. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week. Responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
• Provide support to the internal medicine department
• Be a point of contact to clients under the care of the internal medicine department
• Ensure internal medicine patients receive gold standard care
• Maintain resources required by the internal medicine specialists
• Communicate with the floor coordinator to ensure smooth running of the internal medicine caseload
• Provide nursing care to internal medicine patients
• Assess inpatients and feedback progress to the specialists as required
• Using our practice management system to record notes, price treatments and book admit, discharge and follow-up appointments
Hamilton Specialist Referrals delivers world-class, exemplary clinical services, but with a clear focus on the people that make that a reality.
By nurturing our workforce we are able to offer the very best services to the pets entrusted into our care and also to their owners. We employ a wide range of workplace measures to ensure our staff feel happy, valued and are able to fulfil their potential.
All of our specialists at Hamilton Specialist Referrals are either European boarded or board-eligible, and all services are supported by two European boarded anaesthetists. We have an ECVN recognised residency programme in place and are in the process of gaining approval for an ECVS training programme. Hamilton Specialist Referrals offers the most cutting-edge investigations and treatments, with both a 1.5 Tesla MRI and a CT-scanner on site; and all disciplines work closely with the in-house professional physiotherapy department.
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are essential.
Please note, candidates must be able to work in the UK independently, as we are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
High Wycombe, United Kingdom