Seeking Hospital Director for 4 Paws Neutral Bay Veterinary Clinic
At 4 Paws Vet in Neutral Bay, we pride ourselves on a personal and caring service for clients and their pets. We are looking for a Veterinarian with the same passion to join our dynamic small animal practice
- A purpose built, modern hospital that is conveniently located on Military Road in the heart of Neutral Bay with easy access via public transport.
- Plenty of on-site parking at the rear of the hospital for our clients.
- Hospital has a strong, long-term, client base.
- The hospital has an engaging and warm energy from the moment a patient walks in.
- Our hospital is equipped with a digital x-ray machine, ultrasound, IDEXX In-house pathology, anesthetic monitoring equipment, endoscope and ultrasonic IM3 dental machine
- Our practice CRM system is Rx works.
- x 3 large consulting rooms including one specifically feline friendly, in line with our feline friendly accreditation.
- Spacious treatment rooms, surgical suites, and prep rooms.
- On-site cattery and convenient dog grooming/retail shop next door.
- x 5 strong Nursing team that is technically strong and supportive.
- x 3.5 strong Veterinarian team, with experience ranging from 3 years to 25 years PQE.
- A mixed surgical caseload, that offers variety including, but not limited to, Desexing, Ortho including TPLO, Dental, Complex Soft Tissue, Ophthalmic, and emergency cases.
- Strong team culture with a strong retention history of staff and a fun and friendly team environment
- Our hospital is open Mon-Fri: 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-4:00pm and Sun: 10:00am-1:00pm.
- An appealing shared roster which includes working weekends and no after-hours or on-call work.
- Generous discounts on food, treatment, and boarding.
Our new team member:
- A Veterinarian with a passion for client relationships and best practice.
- A desire to work with a close knit and driven team.
- Interested in managing a mixed surgical and consulting case load.
- You will be rewarded with an above award salary that is reflective of my skills and willingness to learn.
- Attractive benefits, including CPD allowance, in house workshops, mental health and general wellbeing (to name a few) and an Employee Assistance Program.
Earliest Start Date: