Adelaide Vet are searching for a Head Veterinarian to undertake a clinical leadership role at the vibrant and busy Trinity Gardens hospital, in the heart of Adelaide, South Australia.
With an exciting new role, comes a fantastic lifestyle among incredible wineries, beautiful scenery, wildlife and a bustling city full of surprises.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Generous continuing education support
- Benefits package from both Adelaide Vet and VetPartners
Newly created full time senior veterinarian position. Shape and develop the clinical standards for your hospital.
The practice is part of the AdelaideVet group, an ASAVA accredited, leading and highly regarded multi-vet company providing complex emergency and critical care services across 7 days. We are committed to providing excellence in veterinary care, where you can work autonomously but also be part of a larger team of vets for support and access to special interest services within the group such as endoscopy, ultrasonography and complex surgery.
Our aim is to provide a friendly work environment with an emphasis on high standards of care and continuing education. You will be supported by a team of highly trained and enthusiastic nurses and a clientele who truly value their pets. As a Head Veterinarian for one of our hospitals, you will build upon the success of the current team and drive the hospital forward, through;
- Providing clinical leadership across the hospital, ensuring the provision of best practice patient care at all times.
- Working with the Practice Manager to improve strategies to manage patient flow, length of stay and waiting times.
- Leading clinical standards and continue to build the culture of collaboration and excellence.
- Fostering and support the highest quality of teaching and mentoring of hospital staff.
- Working closely with other Head Veterinarians across the group and nurture a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
You will be an influential clinical leader with experience at a senior supervisory level or alternatively, we will consider a highly experienced Veterinarian who wishes to step up to this role.
You’ll possess natural leadership and supervisory abilities and a passion for sharing your knowledge and skills with your team. Ongoing training and development opportunities will be provided to enable you to succeed and we will encourage you to create a fun, supportive and inclusive work culture.
Small animal practitioner
Earliest Start Date:
Latest Start Date: