NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 80 veterinary specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more-more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients and people.
A cornerstone of the NVA Compassion-First culture is a servant leadership approach to our business, our hospitals and our teams. We find people who exemplify the same servant leadership approach are best suited for NVA Compassion-First.
NVA Compassion-First is seeking an energetic and results-oriented Marketing Manager to provide expertise in local marketing, advise on best marketing practices, develop and execute marketing plans for veterinary specialty & emergency hospitals.
Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing, this role will lead the marketing activities for assigned hospitals, including developing and executing local marketing campaigns, working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand and communicate new marketing technologies available to the field, and partner with hospital leadership develop marketing plans that support hospital objectives. You will use a mix of traditional and digital marketing tactics to help ensure the hospitals are engaging with new and existing clients and referring veterinarians. The successful candidate will assure “best in class” marketing support with a clear focus on reputation and growth, based on the mission and goals of NVA Compassion-First.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop and implement marketing programs and activities, working closely with Hospital Directors and Referral Relationship Managers to drive referrals from local veterinarians, increase consideration and awareness of hospitals, and educate referring veterinarians and clients about services offered.
• Partner with individual hospital directors to understand hospital business objectives and create marketing plans that will contribute to the achievement of those objectives.
• Develop marketing materials and content for offline and online communications including but not limited to advertisements, brochures, merchandise, flyers and other collateral, content calendars, social media, email, websites, etc.
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns and support events that increase brand awareness and drive referrals at assigned hospitals.
• Serve as the primary marketing point of contact for the hospitals and respond to needs for marketing support.
• Analyze performance across marketing channels, monitor competition, and track performance against marketing and business goals to measure impact and improve effectiveness of campaigns and identify marketing opportunities.
• Manage marketing budget and spending for all hospitals in portfolio.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college required
• 3-4 years marketing experience, including demonstrated experience creating and implementing marketing plans
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), social media and email tools, and WordPress
• Solid understanding of marketing data and analytics and ability to use it to provide insights
• Self-motivated individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work with a team as well as individually
• Ability to solve problems with innovative thinking, decision making, and resilience
• Animal health or healthcare experience a plus
• Occasional travel required
NVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Hiring is contingent on candidate verifying their eligibility to work in the United States and passing a complete background check and drug screen.
*This role is not open to receiving agency candidates and any contingent submissions will not be honored.
Remote, United States