Moore Lane Veterinary Hospital in Billings, Montana is seeking an Emergency Veterinarian to join its growing team! This will be a mixed GP/ER position, and we are interested in speaking to internship-trained candidates and/or experienced ER clinicians.
Generous Relocation and Sign On bonus given!!!
• Work Schedule – 4 days per week work schedule = excellent work life balance
• Shifts: 8am-6pm, with some weekend rotations
• Small animal and exotics
• Competitive Salary
• Moving Stipend
• Sign-On Bonus
• CE Allowance and additional CE time off
• Strong technician support team
• Billings is an ideal location for the outdoorsman and urbanite
At Moore Lane we are committed to the highest standards of care. We want our clients and their pets to have our support whenever it’s needed. In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the ER DVM is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with a Managing Doctor and supporting medical staff. This ideal candidate will advance the quality of medicine in the practice and provide exceptional customer service to our clients and patients.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing and able to obtain a Montana DVM license.
. Internship training and/or emergency experience preferred.
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
• Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
• Manages time and tasks appropriately.
• Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients, supporting positive hospital
• Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
Billings MT, Montana, United States