Animal Specialty Center (ASC) is seeking an Emergency doctor to join our talented team of specialists.
We are interested in speaking with experienced ER DVMs, internship trained DVMs, and new grads or GP DVMs who have an interest in emergency medicine. ER Mentorship is available!
ASC is a newly renovated 16,000 square foot state-of-the-art 24-hour referral and emergency hospital located in Yonkers, NY. We have a team of over 100 caring professionals in a variety of disciplines including, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Rehabilitation/Acupuncture and Surgery.
• We have a singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare center for pets.
• ASC offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
• Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our hospital.
ASC ideal candidate:
• Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
• Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
• Superior organizational skills congruent with an ability to triage and work within a fast-paced emergency/critical care unit
• A collaborative leader who will match and embrace ASC’s culture
Location: Yonkers, NY
Enjoy working/living in affluent Westchester County with a short 30-minute train or car ride to Manhattan. You can live in the suburbs with easy access to the vibrant culture that NYC offers. Alternatively, choose to live in NYC and have an easy reverse commute.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status (physical or mental), protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law .
Yonkers, New York, United States