Community Pet Hospital is looking for a part-time or full-time Emergency Doctor to join our team!
Community Pet Hospital is a progressive, 24hr general practice and emergency center with two locations in Thornton, CO near the beautiful Rocky Mountains – an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise! Our 12 doctor small animal AAHA Accredited practice focuses on high quality medicine, client education and staff development. We believe in a team based approach to medicine, with a highly skilled and experienced support staff and regular DVM meetings to draw on collective group experience and ensure collaboration, mentorship, and continued development.
- Digital radiology
- Digital ultrasound with telemedicine radiologist review
- Digital dental radiographs
- Access to STAT rad review
- Full in house blood analyzers: IDEXX Procyte and Catalyst, I-Stat, Coag Analyzer
- In house urinalysis, fecals and cytology
- ECG, BP, SPO2
- Two locations to serve our loyal client base and accommodate same day/sick
- Collaborative team environment
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling with work/life balance, including regular 3 day weekends & focus on self care
- Prompt rounds to ensure shifts end on time
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- High production potential
- High staff to DVM ratio with skilled technicians
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
- Ability to work Emergency Overnight Shifts
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Earliest Start Date:
Thornton, Colorado, United States