Quail Corners Animal Hospital is a busy and thriving small animal general practice and 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital. We are looking for a motivated and compassionate Emergency Veterinarian to join our growing team! We see a wide range of emergency cases and have a variety of surgical opportunities for our doctors. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in surgery, a passion for providing superior client service, and must be an independent doctor who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Why be a part of the Quail Corners Team?
• To be part of a highly collaborative team of doctors with a shared passion for excellent medicine, surgery and patient care
• To have the support of a strong team of Customer Service Representatives, Assistants and Technicians who work well in an open, positive and respectful environment
• To work with hospital leadership that cares about the Quail Corners team, patients, clients and hospital
As an Emergency Veterinarian, you will enjoy:
• Attractive PTO and a rotating schedule which will provide a healthy work-life balance with large blocks of days off including weekends. No on-call hours required!
• $2,000 in CE plus a stipend for Licensing, DEA, dues & fees
Quail Corners Animal Hospital has been in the community for over 50 years. We are a well-established, full-service, primary care and 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital with 10 doctors on staff. Our emergency team serves our general practice patients and patients from a wide network of local hospitals. Our goal is to deliver an exceptional experience, whether for a wellness exam or an emergency procedure. With a strong focus on client education and the best use of technological advances in veterinary medicine and service, our team at Quail Corners provides consistent, thorough, and most of all, compassionate care to all pets entrusted to us.
When working at Quail, you will have access to:
• Fully equipped surgical suite, with the option for minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopy) and electrosurgery
• Basic & advanced dentistry equipment including digital dental radiology
• Digital radiology, ultrasound, and electrocardiography
• A full compliment of Idexx in-house laboratory equipment as well as an abundance of reference labs available
• Complimentary medical therapies including acupuncture and Therapeutic Laser
• Strong local partnerships; Quail Corners serves as a 24 hour reference hospital for the surrounding veterinary community.
As an Emergency Veterinarian you will be responsible for providing excellent medical and surgical care to hospitalized and emergency patients. This includes maintaining client relationships and effectively communicating the care, needs and condition of patients. Medical records are maintained in an accurate and legible manner and estimates are presented to clients in advance of care, as appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications:
Quail Corners Animal Hospital is located in Raleigh- the capital city of North Carolina, with almost 500K people calling it home. The Raleigh area is famous for its numerous universities, including North Carolina State University. It is also part of the well-known Research Triangle (named for the number of technology and scholarly institutions around Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham). Quail Corners Animal Hospital is in the center of it all! We’re just 15 minutes from Downtown Raleigh, 20 miles from the heart of the Research Triangle, and a few hours to either the mountains or the beach. Raleigh has a wonderful family-friendly atmosphere, great quality of life and welcoming Southern community! The region has even been named the best place to live in North Carolina-and the best big city in the Southeast.
Please visit our website at http://www.quailcornersanimalhospital.com/ for more information!
Quail Corners Animal Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States