National Veterinary Associates is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Associate – Paid Search to assist with managing and optimizing paid advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook and other digital media platforms, in collaboration with an agency partner. Campaigns are highly localized with the goal to generate traffic and visits for our community of animal hospitals and pet resorts.
This position has the ability to work remotely.
- Support, analyze and test paid search advertising campaigns for NVA animal hospitals and resorts.
- Partner with our paid search vendor to expand strategy and roadmap heavily focused on conversion and optimization.
- Increase internal adoption of paid search programs by developing case studies, hosting trainings and being the subject matter expert internally.
- Provide oversight, manage and generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking and other paid search initiatives.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines and results.
- 2+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Google Ads Search (PPC).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Passion for search and digital marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify opportunities and resolve problems.
- Some Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge is a huge plus!
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook).
Earliest Start Date:
remote, United States