Gregg Animal Hospital in Columbia, SC is looking to add experienced talent into their growing Team! Our hospital specializes in compassionate, progressive small animal veterinary medicine providing high quality patient care and top-notch service to the community of animal lovers! We pride ourselves on being a fun, collaborative, and supportive environment where you can flourish and grow in your veterinary career.
Columbia, SC has an abundance of activities to enjoy on your day off. Whether you enjoy heading to the beach for the day, hitting the nature trails, or getting your kayak in the water – there is something for everyone to enjoy!
What You can Expect
• A team that operates and feels like a family. We pride ourselves on a welcoming environment where team members feel safe to learn and seek guidance from each other.
• Quality Medicine. Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize state of the art equipment to perform advanced techniques providing excellent care and treatment services.
• Work-Life Balance is a top priority
• We like to have fun – our days may be busy, but like to laugh, joke, and have fun while we get the job done!
• Prior veterinary experience preferred
• Outstanding client service and exceptional patient care
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Team player who is willing to take initiative to jump in and help the team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideal candidate would have previous veterinarian experience. Provides excellent and expeditious client experience; greets clients, responds to questions; processes incoming and outgoing patients, and handles billing and payments. Answers phone calls, which may involve answering moderately complex questions, initial triage of patient needs including emergent cases, and scheduling appointments. Handles incoming and outgoing e-mais and textsl. Monitors reception area to ensure cleanliness. Documents and maintains client information, service data and other pertinent information within practice management software. Escalates complex matters to senior staff. Minimum of 3 years related experience required.
Employee Pet Discount
Paid Time Off
Short Term/Long Term Disability
For more information about our hospital, please visit www.gregganimal.com
Columbia, South Carolina, United States