Critter Care , located in Plano, IL, is searching for a Veterinary Receptionist to join our collaborative team! We work in unison to ensure progressive, thorough, and thoughtful medical care, while nurturing the human-animal bond. Our team is empowered with trust and respect in an open, fun, and family-oriented environment.
Must have at least one year of veterinary experience to be considered.
We are a 3-doctor, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital. Our services include wellness & preventative care, diagnostics, surgery, and even laser therapy! We educate clients and work within their constraints, while providing exceptional, empathetic customer service.
What You can Expect
- Our first priority is the well-being of our patients and clients.
- We advise and inform our clients to help them make the best decision on behalf of their pet.
- We provide superior client service by customizing our services based upon our clients’ needs.
- We are committed to achieving an ongoing pursuit of excellence for our patients and clients.
- We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word.
- We work together, through open and honest communication, to meet the needs of our patients and clients.
- You are an experienced, highly organized Veterinary Receptionist with outstanding client service, exceptional attention to detail, excellent patient care, and a commitment to client education.
- You enjoy working as a team, are willing to take on additional responsibilities when needed, and are able to remain composed during stressful and emotional situations.
- You understand that clear, effective communication among clients and team members is a priority and are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of patients and their families.
- You are looking for an opportunity to utilize your full skill-set, including basic veterinary knowledge, advanced oral and written communication, exceptional grammar and spelling, and client service excellence.
- Team Performance Bonus Opportunity
- Initial Uniform Allowance – after 90 days
- Immediate Family Pet Discount
- PTO and Paid Holiday Plan – FT Only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical/Dental/Vision – FT Only
- Short/Long Term Disability – FT Only
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume.
For more information about our hospital, please visit https://www.crittercarevet.net .
Earliest Start Date:
Plano, Illinois, United States