Join a progressive small animal hospital located in Nolensville,TN. We are an established veterinary hospital with long term employees that needs to add a member to our team. Previous experience in veterinary medicine is required.
Our new team member will be responsible for providing a concierge-type environment for our clients and patients. You will be working directly with clients to identify their needs and ensuring these needs are met and communicated to the rest of the team in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
Responsibilities will be:
• Answering multiple phone lines in a calm manner that conveys confidence to our clientele
• Organize and prioritize appointments
• Recognize and handle situations as they arise in lobby
• Represent our hospital in a professional manner as you will be the first impression for our clientele
• Be proactive with appointments and exhibit willingness to provide excellent customer service
• Basic computer skills
• Close out and balance the daily financial report
Nolensville Veterinary Hospital believes in investing in our staff members to create a long term team that enjoys working together to provide a pleasant, productive and rewarding environment. Benefits include annual bonuses based upon productivity of the practice as well as profit sharing/401K plan for full time employees. Join our team as we are committed to having a positive influence in the lives of our patients and clients.
Nolensville, Tennessee, United States