The KAAWS Clinic in Cypress, TX area (northwest suburb of Houston), cultivates a fun, authentic, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client. We offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine.
We are high quality, AAHA accredited hospital, and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care foster in the long term.
As the Customer Service Representative, you will identify the client’s needs, clarify information, keep records of all conversations in our database, research information, and provide solutions to problems. You will seize opportunities to recommend additional products and services when they arise and responsible for processing financial transactions.
Schedule: Part-time. Available to work on weekends and holidays.
- Customer-centric and leadership abilities.
- Bond with clients and keep a positive demeanor in the reception area.
- Accurately maintain and prepare records, consent forms, other documents.
- Maintain an active veterinary appointment schedule, screening emergencies, and prioritizing cases that need to be seen.
- Handle client/patient transfer requests.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Accurately and compassionately communicate estimates and treatment plans.
- Experience with Ezyvet is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a full-service veterinary clinic, 2+ years of experience preferred.
- Possess a cheerful demeanor and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal language skills in English.
- Professional appearance required; scrubs are to be worn at all times.
- Able to work all shifts, including weekends (Saturdays) & holidays if the clinic is open.
- Be at least 18 years or older.
- Excellent digital literacy, demonstrating accuracy in inputting details.
- Work well independently and in a group.
Earliest Start Date:
Houston, Texas, United States