Animal Medical Center
Modern, fast-paced full service veterinary hospital located in Gahanna, Ohio seeks energetic and dedicated staff member looking to stay and grow in the veterinary field. Please enclose a cover letter with your resume.
Veterinary Receptionist : This position is part-time or full time and personal pet benefits are available. Applicant must be available to work a combination of morning, evenings, and every other weekend. The receptionist position will include: answering phones, checking clients in and out for appointments/boarding/grooming/daycare, greeting clients as they enter the facility, client communication, maintaining a clean and inviting lobby, etc. Our practice offers full-service veterinary care 7 days a week: surgery, boarding, grooming, doggie daycare, wellness plans, walk-ins, and adoptions.
- Personal pet benefits after 90 days
- Paid continuing education dinners/lunches
- Health insurance available if full-time
- Vacation days if full-time
- Employee 401k contributions if full-time
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee needs be self-motivated and able to stay on task.
- Employee must have proper phone etiquette, and be able to communicate well with co-workers and clients.
- Employee must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours. Use of hands to grasp, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Employee is required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50lbs without assistance and 100lbs with assistance
- Employee may be exposed to medications, chemicals, anesthetics and x-rays potentially harmful to pregnancy or respiratory conditions (asthma, allergies, etc)
- Employee may be required to work after hours
- Employee will be required to restrain and care for unruly/aggressive dogs, cats, pigs, pocket pets, small reptiles, birds, fish, etc
- Employee will be required to assist with euthanasia
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour
We are currently practicing curbside with our clients and everyone is wearing masks inside the building.
Earliest Start Date:
Gahanna, Ohio, United States