Community Pet Hospital is a busy 24/7 small animal hospital that offers both general practice and emergency services. We have been serving the community since 1959 and have developed a loyal client base that has come to appreciate high quality medicine and exceptional client service.
We are currently looking for team members with afternoon/evening availability to support our busy emergency schedule. Our services have transitioned to curbside during the pandemic, therefore our newest addition to the Client Care Team must be able to handle busy multi-line phones, and have excellent customer service skills that translates over the phone.
This is not a typical receptionist position! Successful candidates will be professional, positive, and ready to make an impact as they form relationships with clients and patients. While previous veterinary experience is a plus, it’s not needed! If you have a strong work ethic and are a quick learner, up for a challenge and committed to success, we would love to chat with you! We offer flexible scheduling and a work day that is filled with wonderful pets, loyal clients and interesting cases.
Veterinary Receptionist Requirements:
• – 2 years experience in customer service
• – Ability to multi-task
• – Excellent communication skills
• – Passion for attention to detail
• – Desire to work as a team
Veterinary Receptionist Responsibilities:
• – Provide compassionate care to our clients and patients
• – Manage multiple phone lines
• – Coordinate patient visits
• – Manage busy appointment schedule
• – Coordinate care between pet owners and the medical team
• – General cleaning of the hospital
Thornton, Colorado, United States