The goal of the Receptionist is to provide friendly and timely response to clients’ needs and to assure that the total experience with AVVC is exceptional . This position is probably the most important in the clinic. You are the face of the clinic. You are the first person they see when they arrive and the last person they speak to before they go home. Paramount to great client service is our ability to exceed client expectations. This is achieved through consistent, compassionate, competent care and anticipating the needs or our customers.
As a Receptionist your duties will be to keep records, handle clerical work and support the doctors and staff members. This position requires a practical knowledge of the clinic’s organization and services; client and patient treatment protocols; data transcribing; word processing and the standard procedures, records, and terminology used at the clinic. The goal is to make our clients feel welcome, comfortable, and confident that their pet’s health is in the best of hands.
It is particularly important that the receptionist be able to:
1. Accurately, efficiently, and consistently record the clients contact information
2. Answer questions about the clinic’s canine and feline vaccine protocols.
3. Answer questions about common Heartworm preventatives
4. Answer questions about common flea and tick preventative medications
5. Be familiar with Health Certificate requirements and protocols.
6. Be familiar with the information needed for O.F.A. testing.
7. Take accurate and legible phone messages.
8. Be familiar with the proper forms and procedure
9. Be comfortable and reliable in client call backs.
10. Be familiar and comfortable with the clinic appointment schedule
11. Be able to photograph patients and load digital images into the electronic patient record.
Roseville, California, United States