Gladesville Veterinary Hospital is a large, A-class, small animal veterinary practice located on Victoria Road in Gladesville. We have a dedicated team of 8 vets, 8 nurses, 5 receptionists and lots of support staff who provide best practice care and treatment to pets from all over Sydney. Although we are a large hospital, our ethos focuses on maintaining a friendly, ‘family’ atmosphere where our clients can bring their pets to be treated by people they know and trust. We have all types of fancy gadgets such as Ultrasound machine, Digital X-ray, Dental X-rays, IDEXX machines, K-Laser.
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the reception team
- Developing the individual skills of each team member
- Providing mentorship to all team members
- Liaising with vendors to provide up to date training for the team on retail products
- First point of contact for customer issue, escalating to the Practice Manager if required
- Customer Care Calls
- Reminder calls
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- Proven work experience as a reception team leader or similar role.
- Previous experience in Veterinary or Human health environments.
- Able to demonstrate experience in developing policies and procedures for Front of House operations.
- Experienced in a fast-paced office culture.
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer knowledge.
- Grounded Personality.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
Earliest Start Date: