Animal Care Center of Panama City Beach is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in the panhandle of Florida on the emerald waters and white sand of the Gulf of Mexico, known as “the World’s Most Beautiful Beaches.” We focus on providing the latest in small animal preventative and diagnostic medicine and general surgery. This position offers a highly competitive benefits package, flexible scheduling options, and a generous sign-on bonus. A successful candidate would be a well-rounded general practitioner who would like to be a part of a well-established practice with continued growth and a collaborative team.
For more information about our hospital: www.animalcarecenterpcb.com
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
Our practice provides high quality, progressive medical, surgical, and dental care for our highly-valued patients and offers:
• Established in 1984 and moved to its state-of-the-art facility in 2005.
• Modern building with 3 standard exam rooms and a consultation room, treatment area with 3 treatment tables, double surgery suite, isolation ward, and oxygen intensive care unit.
• In-house IDEXX laboratory equipment including Catalyst chemistry analyzer, ProCyte CBC, SnapShot Dx, CoagDX and SNAP Pro. Other various laboratory testing including urinalysis, cytology, PCV/TP and ELISA tests run by knowledgeable technicians or assistants.
• Daily sample submissions to IDEXX’s reference laboratory; Practice Management software integration requests and results.
• Digital radiographs using IDEXX’s I-Vision DR system.
• Isoflurane & Sevoflurane anesthesia, electro-cautery surgical unit, ultrasonic dental equipment and dental radiography and excellent surgical monitoring capabilities.
• First veterinary hospital in FL to offer MEDI-VET’s in-clinic adipose derived Stem Cell Therapy.
• Available diagnostic and treatment equipment includes ultrasound, TonoPen, ECG, and Companion Therapy laser.
• AVImark software.
• Fully-stocked pharmacy.
• Excellent support staff including a CVT, VTS (Dentistry) with extensive training and longevity.
Panama City Beach may be a small community but there’s no shortage of things to do and see. The area offers world-class freshwater and saltwater fishing, water sports and Shell Island is just a short boat ride away. Frank Brown Park is a 200-acre outdoor recreation facility featuring softball, soccer, and football fields, as well as tennis and basketball courts, and a gym, playground, picnic pavilion, dog park, aquatic center, trails, and festival site for concerts and events. In addition, Pier Park lifestyle center offers a diverse mix of retail and restaurants, as well as other events. Panama City Beach is home to many attractions, 4 championship golf courses, a new 210-acre sports complex featuring 2 stadium championship fields with seating for 1,500 and much more! Come live, work , and play in Panama City Beach, Florida!
Schedule hours are flexible with full-time hours available and rotating evening call.
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you!
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States