Randall Road Animal Hospital is an AAHA accredited hospital is seeking to hire an Associate Veterinarian for our fast-paced hospital in Crystal Lake, IL. New grads welcome!
We are a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We strive to offer the highest quality of care at affordable prices. We have a progressive approach to medicine offering a wide range of surgical, rehabilitation, and wellness services to our patients.
In addition to cats and dogs, we also see pocket pets. If you have interest in expanding to exotics we are able to support you with all the resources you need. At Randall Road Animal Hospital, you’ll be able to learn from our team of doctors who are experienced in orthopedic and soft tissue surgery.
Our ideal candidate is capable of multi-tasking while providing great client and patient care. Whether you are an experienced Veterinarian , or a new graduate looking for strong mentorship, apply now!
About the Hospital:
- AAHA accredited
- 5 exam rooms with computers in every room, a surgical suite with two tables, and an isolation ward
- Boarding & grooming offered
- A large support staff including 2 CVTs
- Appointment based practice that will welcome walk-ins and emergencies
- Occasional house calls
- Cold laser and surgical laser
- Digital Radiology
- Hydrotherapy Treadmill and cold laser therapy for rehab
- Pharmacy and diagnostics on site with in house blood work
- Electronic Medical Records
In addition to the benefits below, pick one additional bonus from each category!
- $30,000 student loan repayment
- $10,000 bonus to be used for a down payment on a home for relocation
- $10,000 signing bonus
- $20,000 retention bonus
- $3,000 additional CE with double CE days for your first two years
- 1 year membership in a local club of choice valued up to $2,000 (examples include gym membership, sailing club, museum and more!) – a work/life balance is encouraged and we want to support your hobbies outside of work!
- $1500 donation to charity of choice
- $5,000 reimbursement for relocation expenses
Even MORE Benefits:
- Health, d ental, vision
- 401 (K) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Education
- State License and DEA
Skills and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
Earliest Start Date:
Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States